Thursday, March 10, 2011

Secret Recipes

Posted by Chris Beason | Thursday, March 10, 2011 | Category: |

This morning the Dear Abby column was titled Promise of Secrecy Is Sacred To Cooks Who Relish Mystery so you know I had to read it. It brings me to the question, should secret recipes be kept secret? I guess coming from someone who has not been entrusted with any secret recipes I don't have a good answer. Anytime someone has asked me for a recipe I've been more than happy to share it. However, if I was given a recipe and told to keep it secret I would, I think. What do you think about secret recipes?

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Hm. Well if it's a really great recipe I think it should be some sort of written document of it. I mean, in case something should happen to those, or the person, who know the recipe. But then again, why wouldn't you want to share something tasty with the world? :p

    Nice blog you have here by the way. :-)

  2. I agree! Now if I can just get my brother to agree maybe he'll share his secret chili recipe with me!


Leave a Reply

Twitter Bird Gadget