Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Posted by Chris Beason | Wednesday, February 9, 2011 | Category: |

7 a.m. Egg and Cheese Sandwich on Wheat
10 a.m. Apple and a Cheese Stick
12 p.m. Turkey and Lettuce Sandwich with Mayo on Wheat and Grapes
3 p.m. Peanut Butter Granola Bar

At 6 p.m. my intention was to eat again, but because of the snow I had to go into work early. I tried to eat a salad and a very small portion of a Ribeye steak, but I didn't even get a bite. As a matter of fact, we were so busy I didn't get a chance to eat anything at all until midnight.  I was starving so I ate a plain cheeseburger and hashbrowns from the Waffle House. A candy bar sounded really good and I bought a king size Zero bar. However, after I finished my hashbrowns I decided to put the candy bar away for Saturday.

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply

Twitter Bird Gadget